The next generation ACU-Z1 Interoperability Gateway with twelve ports maintains the modular nature of the company’s signature ACU product with many high level improvements such as: Boasts a smaller form factor, Requires less power, Can interface more types of communications systems, and is Operable from any web browser.
Where Tradition Meets Innovation
Modular, just 2U high, fully IP centric, and loaded with the capable radio interface features you have come to expect from JPS.
The ACU-Z1 Interoperability Gateway hosts a highly scalable and adaptable audio engine that expands the size, type, and number of interoperability nets that can be created.
- Builds on the ACU- 2000 feature set, using up-to-date hardware and advanced processors
- Modular, only 2U high, lower power – does not require extra rack space for ventilation
- Encrypted Browser-Based Control and Configuration through PCs and Tablets
- Interfaces Smart Devices, both phones and tablets
- Connection to JPS VIA Smartphone App (powered by ESChat) provides:
- PoC interface to the system,
- Connection to ISSI, AIS, and FirstNet
- Local connection through standard headsets, or with specified DECT 6.0/ USB Headsets
- User selectable VoIP protocols: SIP, RTP, or JPS RoIP
- SIP PBX and Stun Support (Determines IP Address for NAT Clients)
- Modern, intuitive, and user-friendly Graphical User Interface
- Operators can use this highly scalable GUI to control wide area interoperability systems that include multiple ACU-Z1s as well as new RSP-Z2 Dual Channel Radio Internet Gateway
This allows exchange of metadata between various communications formats:
The unit is modular and highly flexible, with connection capability to all types of voice communications devices, including Smartphones. The ACU-Z1 Interoperability Gateway is fully IP-centric, and possesses significant headroom – ready for the enhancements already loaded into its product roadmap, not to mention the innovative ideas that its users will supply.
Another key improvement is the increase in processing power and the advanced capabilities this enables for this initial release and for future updates.
Truly Network-Centric Gateway
The ACU‑Z1 provides Wide Area Interoperability with an uncomplicated Graphical User Interface (GUI). Operators easily configure and manage up to 12 local and up to 80 remote channels using the intuitive GUI, which also provides straightforward dispatch capability assuring ready communication between dispatcher and system users.
This IP-centric nature also allows the companion RSP-Z2 dual channel radio interface unit, as well as additional ACU-Z1 Interoperability Gateways, to be integrated via IP into large interoperability systems, controlled by the highly scalable web-based browser.
Creating these wide area systems does not tie up any modules on the controlling ACU-Z1 Interoperability Gateway, with all input from these many communications devices coming in via IP to the CPM module via an external network.