Using the ACU-T Tactical Interconnect System with Five Ports, a radio gateway can be rapidly configured and deployed to meet almost any interoperability application involving radios and telephones.
The ACU-T offers the form-factor, flexibility and features required for tactical, fixed, or vehicular interconnect applications.
- Modular tactical interoperability system employing proven ACU Technology.
- Small, rugged design suitable for tactical and rapid deployment applications.
- Sophisticated DSP algorithms provide adaptive hybrid, VOX, VMR (voice modulation recognition), and noise reduction.
- Deployable as an above or below ground repeater. Radios can be located up to 1000’ away using optional extension cables.
- Custom interface cables available for over 300 radio models.
- Top cover display provides visual indication of current system interconnection status.
- ACU controller software provides full system status.
- Connects up to six communications sources (including local handset) in any configuration from three two-way conversations to a single six-way conference.
Employing the same plug-in modules and control software as the popular ACU-2000, this lightweight, tactical system is suitable for:
- HF radio,
- SATCOM systems.
It can also join WAIS systems (Wide Area Interoperability System).
ACU-T Tactical Interconnect System Overview:
The ACU-T provides tactical packaging for the proven ACU-2000 modular interoperability system. The flexible control and status monitoring options of the system make the ACU products truly flexible and versatile.
Interconnections between any of the system radios and telephones (and a local operator) can be initiated and terminated in a variety of ways:
- Local operator using the system keypad
- DTMF signaling from radios or consoles
- The ACU Controller software provided can be used to configure and control the unit via IP link
The six devices interfaced to the ACU-T (radios, telephones, and local operator) can be interconnected in any combination from three nets of two users, to a single net with all six users connected together.
ACU-T’s capabilities below allow full local control and monitoring of the interoperability system:
ACU controller and WAIS Controller software provide the Tactical Interconnect System multipoint control and monitoring capability over a network. The control software and DSP algorithms allow the ACU-T to be optimized for best performance with connected radios or other equipment.