Voice Communications Interoperability
- Can interface to over 40 local or remote RSP-Z2s to create a large and capable wide area interoperability system
- Provides dispatch capability through the browser-based GUI
- Can use a PC, Smart Phone, or Tablet for configuration and control
– Easily create interoperability nets that cross-connect the various voice communications systems interfaced to the Z2 Controller.
– Using the browser-based GUI and a variety of audio options including a USB headset, Desktop boom mic, radio handset, etc., a dispatcher can monitor and/or converse with any number of the Z2 Controller’s connected systems.