- Create a flexible and scalable interoperability system
- Dispatch, monitoring, and bridging capabilities
- Configuration and control over PC, phone, or tablet
– Easily create interoperability nets that cross-connect the various voice communications systems interfaced to the Z2 Controller through remote JPS devices such as the RSP-Z2
– Using the browser-based user interface and a variety of audio options including a PC, USB Headset, Multi-Channel Desktop Mic, and Radio, a dispatcher can monitor and/or converse with any number of the Z2 Controller’s connected systems.