Simply defined, the ARA-1 provides a seamless interface between a radio and an IP-based network using SIP.
- Extends LMR radio coverage by leveraging existing SIP digital telephony enterprise
- Implements standards-based SIP Protocol
- Brings SIP PBX features into the radio arena – includes call logging, forwarding and recording
- Leverages SIP network environments to overcome physical obstacles or distances beyond typical radio systems
- Radio-centric interface can support 4- or 2-wire, balanced or unbalanced full-duplex radio systems