Below: The ACU-5000 intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI).
The ACU-5000 interoperability gateway capitalizes on features developed by JPS Interoperability Solutions over the past decade. These features include a suite of sophisticated Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms to resolve typical radio interoperability problems, interface cables for hundreds of radio makes and models, and quick setup templates for rapid deployment.
This feature allows the reconfiguration of the ACU-5000 as needs change, with no need to purchase, carry, or swap-out hardware modules. Interoperability nets are local, meaning all audio bridging is done within the ACU-5000, and IP links make the system accessible to remote users or other gateways.
Below: The ACU-5000 intuitive Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) showing a net from a radio to the JPS PCNXU Client.
• Incredibly versatile; 12 communications channels that can configure as user defined combinations of radio, phone, or VoIP (SIP) channels; no need to swap hardware modules to set up for new mission
• Built-in Ethernet switch reduces overall system hardware needs
• Web-based control and configuration, including an intuitive help-rich graphical user interface; no need to load custom applications on control PCs
• Compact form factor ideal for mobile and tactical applications; tabletop and rackmount versions available
• Phone, radio, and VoIP phone users can access system via Dual-Tone Multi-Frequency (DTMF) signaling; speed-dial capability included
• Handset and speaker for local monitor and communications
• Two units can be connected together to create a 24 channel system